Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 

I really didn't do much in my memorial day weekend. All I did was sleepover my cousins house , we played video games and ate. But my family and I in general didn't go out as much due to the fact my brother had an incident . In which he was cutting shapes for a homework assignment and he slipped of his chair and he had cut his finger, It was a deep cut in other words a Laceration; a deep wound. Not only that his finger was hanging and he had a fracture in the same finger where the wound was at. So now we have to take care of him really good and now we have to be precautions in the things he does now so that nothing else horrible happens to him because if he has an infection then things can turn out worse. But a ctr experience that I did was help my little brother in anything he needed and help around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment